jueves, 10 de marzo de 2016

Composicion #5

Who are you?

My name is Jackeline Bernabè, I am 17 years old, I study in CECyT 11 since 2014, I will talk about 2 persons that I have met there, one of them is Irasema, she is a good person, very intelligent and responsable, she is a good friend and she speak only a little, but she always hear me, Another peroson that I have met at school is Luis, he is a good person, but he disaprobed school last semester, he is very funny and a good friend.

I live in Ojo de Agua, Tecàmac with my family.
I have lived ther for 10 years, I have a dog, its name is Canela.
I have met a good friend in my neighborhood, his name is Bernardo, he is the brother of my brtoher's friend, he is a good friend and a good good person.

I love my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario