jueves, 30 de junio de 2016

Composicion #14



Past habits

When I was a child I used to watch Dragon Ball Z with my brother Ozmar because we liked a lot that T.V. serie and we used to  play fights with false swords or guns and always he won to me because he is 5 years old than me, we played a lot of videogames too.

I used to have a lot of dogs like a little german sheffered or an Alaska, but the Alaska was mischievous becausen it bite the sweters and the shoes, but one day it scape from house.

I remember that I used to invited my friends to my house, we used to play in the garden a lot and we played with my dog and play table games.

I used to do the flavored watter in my house and sometimes I used to helped my mother with the food.

I used to listen the music that my parnts listen, usually trova and with my brothers I used to listen Sin Bandera or Ha-ash.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario