jueves, 28 de abril de 2016

Composicion #10

3 Mini-composicions


If Donald Trump becomes president...

The people will be angry and the city will be bad. If donald trump becomes president a lot of people will do a lot of memes about him. If Donald Trump becomes president he will kill a lot of people like Mexicans and people that he hates. I think that is not a good idea that Donald Trump becomes president because he is not a preparate person and a lot of people hate him.

Resultado de imagen para donald trump

If you visite me this weekend...

If you visited me this weekend we will go to the cinema to see an horror movie with my family, we will visite my aunts ande we will go to play tocho.
If you visite me this weekend you will see me playing tocho on Sunday and we will go to six flags or we will go to the museums in the centre of the city.
If you visite me this weekend we will do a party in the night and invite to another friends. 

If one day I win the lotery...

If one day I win the lotery I will buy a car, I will buy my own house in Ojo de Agua and I will pay my career with no help from my father.
If one day I win the lotery I will travel to France and see the eiffel tower, I will Travel to Italy with my boyfriend and see the roman colosseum. 
Resultado de imagen para torre eiffel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario