jueves, 28 de abril de 2016

Composicion #8



What do you think about Mexico city?

I think that Mexico city is a beautiful place, it has a lot of cultural places and scultures that make it an ideal place to visit for tourists, but Mexico city has a lot of pollution and so much of the people that live here are stealers and the insecurity is high its a place very unsafety.

In mexico city is very easy to go of one place to another because it has very cheap transports and transports are for all Mexico city.

I think that the economy its bad because the salary its little and it isn´t enough.
It is a lot of traffic in Mexico city
The education is good in some places, and in others isn´t good.

It has a lot of parks and a lot of food in all the places, in the street, the tipical food is tacos



Mexico city in 10 years

I believe that in 10 years the public transportation will grow a lot, and I think that the pollution will grow too, because the people don´t take the necesary care actually for that things.

I believe that it will be more garbage because actually it has a lot and much of that isn´t "biodegradable"

I think it will has more corruption and crime because the technology will advance and the people like stealers want that things because they win a lot of money with that.

I hope that the education will increase in the future because we need more people that like study and we will need more schools because I think that the popullation will grow a lot.

Resultado de imagen para estudiante animado

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario